Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To propose an educational workshop, we ask that you complete the following form and submit prior to September 1, 2020. Proposals will be reviewed by the League’s Conference Planning Committee (CPC), which expects to finalize the 2021 Conference workshop agenda by January 1, 2021.
If you have questions or need assistance, we encourage you to email Tom Reynolds at Tomr@mdmunicipal.org or call us at 410-295-9100.
The CPC will not accept proposals for sessions that appear to be selling a product or service.
The CPC is increasingly looking for creative workshop formats, including those that encourage interaction with and among participants.
Subject matter and presentation styles should be directed primarily toward city and town elected officials, who constitute roughly 80% of MML’s annual conference attendance. The remaining 20% are municipal staff including managers/administrators, clerks, and department heads.