Later this week the chief elected official for each municipality will receive an email from MML’s third party election partner, Electec/DemTech, which will provide the online platform for this year’s MML Board of Directors election. The email will provide important election information so please do not disregard it.
Here is the schedule for voting in this year’s election.
· Tuesday, June 23 - Email from Electec/DemTech with unique PIN which is required to cast one vote from each municipality will be sent to every city and town.
· Wednesday, June 24 (12:01am - 11:59pm) - Election platform will be open for voting using your unique PIN from the prior day’s email
· Thursday, June 25 (IF NEEDED) - Email from Electec/DemTech naming runoff candidates in event of a tie and new PIN
· Friday, June 26 (IF NEEDED) - Election platform will be open for runoff voting using PIN from the prior day’s email
· Tuesday, June 30 - Election results will be announced at MML’s virtual business meeting. Login information for all members will be provided prior to the business meeting to enable your municipal officials to hear election results, regardless whether they are registered for the conference or not.