News Flash Home
The original item was published from 9/4/2019 1:51:03 PM to 9/19/2019 12:00:06 AM.

News Flash

MML eBulletin

Posted on: September 4, 2019

[ARCHIVED] FineFix Program Launch


FineFix is a new State program helping eligible Marylanders reduce their delinquent uninsured auto fines. FineFix is a partnership between the Uninsured Division of Maryland Auto Insurance and the Maryland Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA).The program gives eligible Marylanders the opportunity to pay 20% of their outstanding uninsured auto fines and have the remaining 80% forgiven. Over 300,000 Maryland residents throughout the State are eligible for the program.
FineFix program eligibility is limited to those individuals who have uninsured auto fines that were delinquent prior to December 31, 2016. Letters will be mailed to eligible participants in September directing them to the website: On the website an individual can verify eligibility, enroll in the program and make full or partial payments. Participants must enroll and make their first payment by December 31, 2019.

Facebook Twitter Email