The Annapolis Graduate Hotel's cutoff date is September 11 - two weeks from Thursday. Don't let it pass without making your reservation for the MML Fall Conference. MML negotiated a very low rate of $135 per room during the pandemic. The going rate online now is between $300-$400. Once MML's block of rooms is gone, there won't be rooms added at that discount. And we suspect many other downtown hotels will also be full.
Fall Conference is tucked between two boat shows, and there's a Navy home game the Saturday before the conference starts. Once the Graduate Hotel is sold out, MML will post a list of other hotels in the area, but you likely won't find anything as affordable or conveniently located.
Call (844) 888-GRAD (4723) and make sure you say you're with MML to get the special rates. Or make your reservation using this Link. MML's code is MML925 - you'll need this to make your reservation.
Check out the rooms on the Annapolis Graduate's website: www.graduatehotels.com/annapolis. The hotel has children's rooms with beds shaped like boats!
More Need to Knows on Hotel:
- Check-in is 4 p.m.
- Check-out is 11 a.m. (they'll hold your bags until the session you don't want to miss is done)
- MML special rate is $135 for single, double, queen or king plus 7% local tax
- Our rates can be extended two days before and two days after the Conference
- Last chance to cancel your reservation without penalty is 72 hours before your arrival date and before 6 p.m.
- MML gets a discount of 50% off parking at the hotel - make sure you tell the attendant or front desk