Online Summer Conference Registration Information
NEW UPDATES REGARDING MML’s 2020 SUMMER CONFERENCE:
MML’s Summer Conference is still on schedule for its June 28 – July 1, 2020 dates in Ocean City. MML is closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19 and its impact on Maryland. The Conference Planning Committee and MML leadership, in response to questions and concerns and to reassure attendees, sponsors and exhibitors and encourage participation, is revising some policies and procedures for the event. These are specifically:
- Extending the Early-bird registration deadline to May 20, after which the pre-registration rates will be higher and in effect until June 4, when on-site pricing begins.
- Registrations cancelled prior to June 10 will incur the $75 cancel fee. Full refunds will be issued should MML be forced to cancel the event.
- Accepting credit card payments only online.
- Online Registration Discount. Registrants receive an automatic $50 discount when registering online. Prices reflected within online registration are already discounted.
- First timer discount only available via online registration. First time municipal attendees to the conference are eligible for a $100 discount when registered online. To obtain the required discount code, you must contact , prior to completing the online form, so that we can verify it’s an attendee’s first time.
2020 Online Registration Form
$50 online discount is already reflected in the prices listed within online form
Log in Credentials
Online registration uses the same login credentials issued to you for MML’s Members Lounge.
Due to privacy laws, MML staff can no longer see your password. However, if you’re not sure of your credentials, we are able to temporarily change the password. For assistance, call Conference Registrar at (410) 295-9100 or email MML staff.
Let staff know if you’re registering on behalf of an official or if you’re registering yourself
Instructions (Online Registration)
If at any time during the registration process you have any questions please contact the conference registrar or call (410) 295-9100.
Mail-in Registration Form
Mail-in registration is still available. Note: Registration fees for mail-in are not discounted.
Registration fees and social event tickets will increase in price after May 20.
Pre-registration closes on June 3. After that date, you must register on-site in Ocean City. Please note that social event tickets will NOT be sold at the conference, and Monday and Tuesday lunches for on-site registrants cannot be guaranteed.
All registration changes/cancellations must be made in writing by June 10.